What you need to know about virtual hosted PBX phone systems
Everything you need to know about Small Business Hosted PBX Phone Systems. If you’re looking for small business virtual PBX phone system definitions or reviews you need to check out UniTel Voice. Sign Up Instantly. 30-Days Risk Free! No Contracts.
UniTel Voice’s Virtual Phone system includes:
- Custom Greetings
- Dial-by-Name Directory
- Unlimited Call Handling
- Unlimited Extensions & Call Forwarding
- Call Screening & Announcement
- Voicemail & Fax to Email
- And more...
Learn more about: Get a hosted PBX phone system for your small business
FAQs on Virtual Office PBX Phone System Service
What is a hosted PBX Phone System for Small Businesses?
A sophisticated affordable business phone system that benefits small businesses is an apt description for small business hosted PBX phone system definition. In a virtual PBX system the equipment is hosted by a third party who maintains the PBX hardware, which in turn cuts down the company's maintenance costs. Also, a virtual hosted PBX phone system can be integrated with both mobile phones and landlines.
Learn more about: Best small business phone system
What is a small business hosted PBX phone system?
A virtual hosted PBX phone system is cost-effective as it does not ask for investments to be made for exclusive telephone equipment. A virtual office PBX phone system also gives employees the provision to operate from anywhere through any device while still staying connected to the office phone network. Apart from providing a flexible platform for usage, a virtual hosted PBX phone system provides multiple functions that makes call handling easy. Businesses can set up separate call greetings to welcome customers or clients through customer messages or call-hold music while they wait to be transferred to a different line. Call-waiting, call-transfer, call-blocking, call-waiting and conference calls are few of the helpful features that are offered by a small business hosted PBX phone system.
Learn more about: Small business PBX phone systems
What are the features offered by a small business hosted PBX phone system service?
Here are some features that many small business virtual PBX phone system reviews claim are essential while choosing a provider:
- Auto-attendant- To transfer callers to respective extension lines and welcome customers with a customized note.
- Caller ID- To display caller's number or name or both.
- Call screening- Allows staff to answer only selective calls and have the remaining directed to voice-mail.
- Conference calls- To connect clients with staff or conduct team meetings amongst recipients on the the phone.
- Call-routing- Transferring calls to available lines when caller encounters a busy line. Or routing calls based on sociable business hours, so they are sent to voice-mail after business hours.
- Mobility-Call provisions are extended to locations outside the office. Also, employees can attend calls from various devices like mobile phones and landlines, irrespective of the location.
- Call-blocking, Call-forwarding, Call-waiting, Call-hold- Call manipulation and handling features that enable easy handling of multiple callers.
- Call records- Help in tracking down calls by the day, week, or month, and maintaining detailed reports of the same. Can help businesses to re-model efforts for better returns by analyzing patterns in customer response rates. Learn more about: virtual PBX reviews & comparisons
What are the advantages of a virtual office PBX phone system?
- A small business hosted PBX phone system makes impressive cost-cuts by avoiding overhead costs from PBX hardware installations. A third party provider operates and handles the PBX equipment. The operational costs are reduced as well, as a result of the hosted telephone system.
- Businesses that operate in locations worldwide and yet prefer to maintain a strong virtual presence over their customers in local and overseas locations can benefit from incorporating virtual PBX systems. These systems offer great flexibility in terms of geography, to the clients and customers as well as the employees.
- Conventional phones limit the number of users that they can cater to simultaneously, but with a virtual PBX phone, the extension lines can be increased as the organization progresses and grows.
- Apart from making customer-business interactions more disciplined and productive, virtual PBX phone systems instantly increase the organization's credibility. An organization that uses professional sophisticated solutions to something as small as telephone interactions, will undoubtedly be seen as a reliable organization that cares about customer satisfaction.
- Virtual PBX phone systems are designed to be user-friendly and intuitive. This makes it easy for any individual to manage and monitor the PBX service, without any hassles.