Register your local number (10-digit-long-code / 10DLC) for texting

Existing Customer? Register 10DLC below


Learn more about 10DLC on our FAQs page


Not yet a customer? Signup for 10DLC (Local Number) texting here

1Brand Info

10DLC Registration

Effective March 1, 2022, major US-based mobile carriers (AT&T, T-Mobile, Verizon, & US Cellular) have implemented significant changes to the requirements that allow a non-cellular-local-number to send texts (SMS traffic) to their networks. The telecom industry term for "local number texting" is called "10DLC" (industry acronym for 10-digit long codes, meaning any USA or Canada local numbers.) All service providers who provide texting services are now required to have all text-enabled numbers registered with "The Campaign Registry" to remain compliant with the newest US mobile carrier 10DLC policies. In addition to the registration, there is also an additional monthly cost to have the numbers registered. One of the largest SMS carriers, T-Mobile, has announced that they will be charging a $50.00 one-time activation fee for all new SMS Campaign activations after March 1, 2022.
Enter the Local Phone Number serviced by UniTel Voice, where Texting services will be registered.
Please enter Legal Company Name
Enter if different from legal name
Enter the contact phone number where you can be reached regarding your Registration Request
Enter your Tax ID Number or EIN. The Employer Identification Number (EIN) is a nine-digit number assigned by the IRS. It's used to identify the tax accounts of employers and certain others who have no employees. The IRS uses the number to identify taxpayers who are required to file varioius business tax returns. EINs are used by employers, sole proprietors, corporations, partnerships, non-profit organizations, trusts, estates of decendants, government agencies, certain individuals, and other business entities.
Contact Support if you believe your campaign does not qualify for 'Low Volume Mixed'
Provide a sample outbound message that could be delivered.