Simple Call Forwarding
Forward Your Business Number To An Existing Phone Line
What is simple call forwarding?
Simple call forwarding allows you to forward your Unitel number to any existing phone number or device (cell phone, landline, office phone, home phone, VoIP phone, etc.). No auto attendant, no main greeting, you’re simply forwarding your calls directly to another number.
1. Is simple call forwarding right for me?
It depends. If you already have a phone system in place with an auto attendant or you have a live receptionist who answers your calls for you, using simple call forwarding makes sense. If you don’t have an auto attendant in place or a live receptionist to answer calls, we recommend you set up a main greeting to provide your callers with a more professional customer experience.
2. Can you set up simple call forwarding for me?
Yes, absolutely. Please contact our support team and let them know you’d like call forwarding set up and they would be happy to do it for you.
3. Can I simple call forward to multiple numbers?
Yes, you would simply need to forward Department Ext. 0 to multiple phone numbers. Here is how to do it step-by-step.
4. Can I simple call forward to the UniTel app?
5. Can I simple call forward directly to my existing phone’s voicemail?
Yes, you can simple call forward directly to your device’s existing voicemail (e.g., your personal cell phone’s voicemail or even an old-school answering machine) by setting Department Ext. 0’s voicemail OFF and setting it to ring your phone number for 60 seconds. This will allow enough time for the voicemail on your existing phone line to answer the call. Here is how to do it step-by-step.
6. Can I simple forward calls to one or more phone numbers then to my business voicemail?
Yes, in this case, you would set Department Ext. 0 to ring your phone numbers for 15 seconds. This will allow your Department Ext. 0’s voicemail to answer the call. You can record a greeting for your business voicemail within Department Ext. 0’s settings. Here is how to do it step-by-step.
7. Can I simple forward calls directly to my business voicemail?
Yes, in this case, you would simply need to set Department Ext. 0 to voicemail only. Here is how to do it step-by-step.
8. Can I forward my business number directly to my cell phone?
Yes, you can simple call forward your Unitel number to any existing phone or phone system with a 10-digit North American phone number. Here is how to do it step-by-step.
9. Can you help me customize my call forwarding to meet my unique needs?
Yes, if you need us to help you think through how you want your call forwarding set up we’d be happy to help. Please simply schedule a free consultation.