Unitel SIP Trunk Service FAQs
Plans & Pricing
1. Do you charge based on usage (per minute) or do you offer volume discounts?
We offer both. We have the ability to offer some of the best SIP rates in the business and beat the competition on pricing almost every time. We’d love to give you a custom quote and save you money on your phone bill.
2. Do you offer SIP trunking for both local and toll free numbers?
Yes, we offer competitive SIP trunking rates for both local numbers and toll free numbers.
3. Do you have any porting fees, activation fees, or cancelation fees?
Nope. It’s free to transfer numbers to us or away from us. There are no activation or setup fees. And you can cancel at any time, everything is month-to-month, no cancelation fees or contracts locking you in.
4. Do you have to sign a long-term contract or do you offer month-to-month plans?
No. We offer month-to-month plans as well as discounts for monthly volume commitments.
5. Does your pricing include unlimited concurrent calls?
Yes, we offer unlimited concurrent calls with our plans.
6. Do you charge per channel (per call)?
No, with our SIP service, we do not charge a fee per channel.
Features & Functionality
1. What is the setup process like and how long does it take?
We can have you up and running in 1-3 business days. If you’re brand new to SIP, we’ll provide you with a free technical consultation to determine if your office environment is ready for cloud SIP services. From there on out, you get a dedicated account manager, a real person that you’ll know by name, which you can call directly at any time.
2. Do I need technical skills to set up SIP trunking?
Tech skills aren’t required. No matter your technical experience level our support team can help you get set up.
3. Will you make sure my phone system is set up properly to meet my company’s needs?
Yes, before you buy, we’ll assess your current network quickly and easily, that way you’ll have a better idea whether or not cloud or SIP trunking will be successful in your current environment.
4. Is implementation totally free or do you charge a setup fee?
Yes. Totally free.
5. Do I have the ability to manage my own call routing (i.e. endpoints)?
Yes, we provide you with the control you need to manage your phone system.
Customer Service & Support
1. Do you offer free USA-based support?
Yes. Unitel’s customer support is free and based right here in Naperville, IL.
2. Do you offer free 24/7 technical support?
Yes. Our live support hours for account-related questions are available during business hours, however, if there is a technical issue or outage affecting your service, our engineers are available to assist you 24/7/365.
3. Do you offer a dedicated account manager?
With our SIP trunking service, you get a dedicated account manager, a real person that you’ll know by name, which you can call directly any time. Your Unitel account mange will be highly knowledgeable and has one job – to keep you happy.
4. Can I call, email, and chat online with your customer support team?
Yes, you can contact a real person, who cares about solving your issue, via phone, email, or online chat. Also, our support reps will offer you their direct contact info for more personal help if you ever need it.
5. How fast does your support team respond?
Responsive customer support is a core value of ours. If you call or chat in you will get an instant response. If you email or submit a help ticket during the business day, we get back to you within an hour.
6. Do you use multiple Tier-1 carriers to ensure call quality and network redundancy?
Yes, Unitel uses multiple tier-one network providers to ensure industry-leading network reliability, redundancy, and call quality.
1. How do you compare to your competitors on pricing, support, and reliability?
We offer high-quality SIP trunking service at an extremely low-rate. We use multiple tier-one network centers to ensure industry-leading network reliability, redundancy, and quality.
However, we don’t just lead the industry on affordability and reliability, we lead our industry on customer service. In addition to having your own personal account manager, your business will have access to our USA-based 24/7 technical support team, at no extra cost.
Whether you’re new to SIP or you’re looking to cut costs on your current phone bill, we’d love to give you a custom quote and save you some money.
2. Can you provide me with customer testimonials and third-party online reviews?
We invite you to visit our happy customer page to see what real customers say about our services. As for third-party reviews, you can find those by simply googling “Unitel Reviews”.
3. What makes you different than your competitors?
Save Time – We’ll have you set up and configured within 1-3 days after you’ve completed your order. No setup fees or activation fees are required.
Save Money – We’re very competitive, offering low-cost plans with high-quality service.
Save Your Sanity – Unlike many of our competitors, our customer service is not outsourced to an overseas call center. It’s 100% USA-based. It’s always free. And there’s always a real person here to help.